We are proud to share a few of our recent accolades. Read more about what our clients say, and what the industry says, about Image 4.
What Our Clients Say
“We just want to send another huge THANK YOU your way for all your help with the Robotics Summit show – the updated design, set-up and takedown, and everything in-between. We received a lot of compliments on the booth this year, catching a lot of attention as folks walked by – including a professional photographer! Our panel ending up being standing-room-only on Wednesday as well, so our booth was the cherry on top of a great show for us”
–Stephanie Girard, Marketing Communications Specialist, Cirtronics
“I want to tell you how wonderful you’ve been to work with, and how happy we are with how the show went. You went above and beyond, and handled the rocking and rolling with absolute class.We have two events coming up that I want you to be aware of — we are hosting a summit in Boston in September, and we’re going to be doing this show in April next year in a 20×8 booth. I intend to work with you again on both. Thank you all, you did a great job.”
–Simon Kohnstamm, Director of Sales, Quilt Data, Inc.,
“Today is the grand opening celebration in Charleston, WV. It’s the first time many members of the community and TCN’s leadership team have seen the space in person. The feedback has been wonderful and wanted to thank everyone for your contributions in making it happen! Teamwork makes the dream work – thank you for being on the TCN team!”
–Julie Perlman, VP, Real Estate and Growth Strategy, Transformations Care Network
“We can’t say thank you enough for all the hard work and dedication you’ve put into the Drug Launch project! We received such positive feedback… Their president loved the project so much that they may want to get more!”
–Kristina Spinelli, Manager, Global Meetings, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
“Thank you so much for your time and expertise. I enjoyed meeting both you yesterday and I look forward to working with you again on the Mtn Fatality List. Thank you again. We have been impressed by the professional caliber of Image 4 and your willingness to work with us in all of our far-flung locations.”
-Nancy Ritger, Appalachian Mountain Club
“The final product at this location is just phenomenal and we are really excited about it. I think we took what was a solid prototype in Meriden East and refined for an even better result. Thank you for all the support and creativity that helped make this happen.”
-Dawn D. Derwin EVP, Chief Retail Delivery Officer, Ion Bank
“We sure are proud of our modern and attractive new branch!"
-MaryLou Cunningham, AVP, Marketing Officer, Ion Bank
“We are very happy with everything you’ve done for us, at this office and our main office. It really gives the office that finishing touch. And, I have to say that your installation crews are very pleasant and professional. I’m so glad I found Elizabeth through NEFMA!"
– Diana Rose, Senior Vice President, Chief Operations Officer, Jewett City Bank
“Thank you for getting everything organized and taken care of so seamlessly – we never knew a trade show booth could be so stress free! The booth looked great as well.”
– Sashika Dias, Managing Partner, Incentivio
“Hope you had a great memorial day weekend! And happy to be through NTI last week. I can’t tell you how many compliments we received on our booth. As I walked (rolled) through the show floor it became even more apparent that we looked different, bold, and stood out from our competitors. Thank you for all of your support to make us shine last week!”
– Julie Kuhlken, Director of Product Marketing, Ivenix
“The new branch …looks fabulous and we are getting lots of compliments. Once again, your creativity has come to the rescue. We also love the mountain screening on the glass. Very classy and pertinent to the area.
Pleasure doing business with you."
– Tina M. Sbrega, President & Chief Executive Officer, GFA Federal Credit Union Inc.
“Many thanks to the Image 4 team for helping CASA Systems make our recent signature industry event participation a success. CASA Systems wanted to enhance our brand image, profile and customer perceptions as well as make the company stand out for the quality of its innovative products. We received numerous compliments and believe Image 4 helped us achieve these goals.
From the booth design and production, to graphics delivery, to logistics and the finished product; working with the Image 4 team has been a smooth and easy process. Every step of the way in our partnership, the Image 4 team performed exceptionally and I really appreciate their attention to detail. I look forward to our next collaboration and would definitely recommend Image4 to others."
– Karin Quatrale, Global Events Marketing Manager / CASA Systems
“We are quite pleased with how the ATM “skin” at Infinite Corridor turned out. Kevin, your installer, has been great to work with and he did a fine job making it come together. Now we have a sharp-looking and clean design branded ATM we can be proud of. Thanks for a job well done!”
– Kyla Ludwig, Marketing Programs Specialist / MIT Federal Credit Union
“It was great working with all of you for the Grateful Nation project. Every time I go over to the medical center the beautiful signage puts a smile on my face. We have already heard an enormous amount of positive feedback. I look forward to working with you again soon."
– Kelly Wallace, Director of Campaign Marketing / Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
“Wow! I am extremely impressed and pleased with the interaction we have had with you. Your visit with us was great. Your questions show that you have studied the drawings, listened to me and identified conflicting information. All of this leads me to the belief that you can work with us to develop designs and details that are successful and on budget."
– Steven Colson / Cambridge 7
“I just wanted to take a moment to say a very heartfelt “Thank you" to all of you for the incredible work you did for Ferrotec for our open house. Everyone who came through the door was greeted by the magnificent brand display you created for our front lobby, and many remarked at how artistic and impressive it was.
I still can’t believe you all managed to accomplish so much in the brief time provided. I am grateful for your skills and dedication. This was a huge task, completed in a very tight time frame. Image 4 is a class act. Thanks so much!!"
– Vanessa M. Rene, Marketing Specialist / Ferrotec (USA) Corp.
“I just wanted to express how well prepared and what a great job you did yesterday installing the hardware….even in this complicated space with vents, pipes, lights and beams. Your Installer had some great suggestions…He took copious measurements to help figure this out. We were very impressed by Kevin’s professionalism and expertise!”
– Marilyn Sowinski, Senior Designer – Collette Tours
“We exhibited at the Fabtech 2011 show at McCormick Place in Chicago with a booth unlike any that Greenerd had brought before and unlike any of our competitors’ booths – both much larger and smaller. The look, the layout, and even the shape of the design were all different and it commanded attention and created a wonderful impression of Greenerd.
It exceeded our expectations in terms of impact and it was a good value. We had the confidence and presence to engage in some high level meetings with prospects that would not have been as successful, or even occurred, if we had not approached the show in this powerful, fresh fashion."
– Tim Dining, President / Greenerd Press & Machine Company, Inc.
“In case I didn’t mention it, the four banner stands also came today. I just met with Jeff and he gave me a lesson on the new DREAM display. Thank you so much for making this entire production happen in record time. YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST! So HAPPY."
– Brenda Pizzo / Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
“Image 4 is an awesome partner. Please get some rest, now that we’re launched, and know that I hold Image 4 in high regard for your accomplishments on our behalf."
– Kerry McCord, Marketing Operations / WSI Weather Services Inc.
“I would strongly recommend Image 4 for any marketing project. They really put their heart and soul into any project given to them. They are always focused on my results and they are proud of their results. You need that in a company who is creating your image."
– Jim Smith, President / CRS
“Thank you so much for meeting our aggressive deadline. The new Anacomp booth looks — Wow! Terrific! I appreciate your attention to every detail! I look forward to working with you on future shows."
– Karen DelPrete, Marketing Manager / Anacomp
What the Industry Says
Recent Awards & Recognition
- Winner: NEFMA Best Branch Refresh
- Winner: NEFMA Best Brand Activation
- Runner Up: NEFMA Best Branch Refresh
- Runner Up: NEFMA Best Branch Design
- Fab 50 (Top 50 Event Fabricators in the US), Event Marketer 2020
- Fab 50 (Top 50 Event Fabricators in the US), Event Marketer 2019
- Fab 50 (Top 50 Event Fabricators in the US), Event Marketer 2018
- Silver Winner in “Brand”, (Dime Bank), Financial Marketing Awards 2017
- Bronze Winner in “Loans”, (Dime Bank), Financial Marketing Awards 2017
- Fab 50 (Top 50 Event Fabricators in the US), Event Marketer 2017
- Finalist, Mid-size Environment, (ECCO Shoe), Exhibitor Awards, 2017
- Fab 50 (Top 50 Event Fabricators in the US), Event Design Magazine 2016
- Award of Merit, “UnBuilt Concept” (Bayonne Community Bank), NEFMA 2016
- Gold Winner in “Brand”, (CapCom Federal Credit Union), Financial Marketing Awards 2015
- Award of Merit, Financial Branch Interior (Dean Bank, Bellingham, MA), NEFMA 2015
- Fab 50 (Top 50 Event Fabricators in the US), Event Design Magazine 2015
- Top 50 Retail Design Firms, VM+SD Magazine 2015
- Zero Waste Sustainable Exhibit Challenger Winner, Exhibit Designers & Producers Association 2014
- Top 50 Retail Design Firms, VM+SD Magazine 2014
- Fab 50 (Top 50 Event Fabricators in the US), Event Design Magazine 2
- One of the “Top 10 NH Companies to Watch", Business NH, 2013
- Top 50 Retail Design Firms, VM+SD Magazine 2013
- NH Magazine Best of Business, Marketing Agency, 2013
- Fab 50 (Top 50 Event Fabricators in the US), Event Design Magazine 2013
- Best Pop-up (Retail) Environment, Event Design Magazine, 2012
- NH Magazine Best of Business, Marketing Agency, 2012
- Gold Award, Exhibit Design, MOD, Modular Exhibit Design Awards, 2010
- Silver Award, Exhibit Design, MOD, Modular Exhibit Design Awards, 2009
- Exemplary Workplaces Alfred P. Sloan Award, 2009