Award-Winning Exhibit & Trade Show Solutions
Face-to-Face Events Are Back
Trade shows have returned as an effective and popular choice for Face-to-Face marketing, but organizations must change strategy to maximize revenue and reduce costs. Image 4 can help you choose events wisely, maximize your customer experience through great design, drive revenue with strategies for curated events, and alternative marketing and sales opportunities.
Many events are including web-based connection portals to support hybrid in-person – remote experiences that allow more participants to “tune in” to both content and exhibitors. This raises the value of a show-floor presence and expands opportunities to reach an audience who may not otherwise be able to attend in person.
Curated or Executive events, targeted a specific audience, engage highly qualified attendees with a carefully selected group of suppliers in a lower-density, less-intense, more valuable framework. The opportunity to meet with buyers far into their decision cycle who seek qualified suppliers creates a high value return for exhibitors and sponsors.
Image 4’s over 35 years’ experience in tradeshow and event production includes:
- Exhibit Design and Build
- Pre-show Marketing
- On-site Services
- Post-event Follow-up and Review
- Continuous Improvement
We provide the strategy, logistical expertise, and capture the metrics that will help improve the ROI of your Face-to-Face marketing.
Let Image 4 help you create a Brand experience that turns prospects into customers.
Custom Trade Show Exhibits For Sale or Rent
Buy Your Own Trade Show Exhibit: Image 4 offers a comprehensive solution providing a custom-designed exhibit with graphics and media integration – even shipping, setup, and refurbishment for your next show. Read more below about our award-winning design and fabrication services, graphics and presentation capabilities, installation services, and our trade show marketing services to ensure maximum ROI at every event.
Rent A Customized Trade Show Exhibit and Save: Save by renting your trade show booth while still benefiting from our custom exhibit design and show services. We provide Kit (DIY, portable) or Configure-to-Order Rentals (start-to-finish package) customized for your specific use. From ten-foot to 5,000 square feet double-deck environments. Image 4 has done them all! With Image 4 booth rental your exhibit is always fresh, impeccably maintained, and appropriate for the space you have selected – all at a savings of up to 60% off the cost of purchasing your own exhibit.
Award-winning Trade Show Exhibit Design & Fabrication
Our designers bring your Brand to life and produce museum quality fit and finish in our own in-house exhibit fabrication shop. The possibilities are endless: if you can conceive an exhibit concept, we can design and build it.
Image 4 has repeatedly been recognized as one of the Top 50 Fabricators in America by Event Marketer. Our comprehensive design approach brings together experiential, dimensional, and communication designers to deliver a complete brand experience that can quickly come to life in our in-house fabrication shop. Our craftsmen can build your exhibit out of wood, metal, plastic, and/or fabrics.
We can integrate all kinds of stand-out elements into your space using a wide range of materials. These include conference rooms, stages and towers, special lighting, A/V, touchscreens, and devices. Or, consider advanced components like non-contact sensors, Near-Field Communication (NFC) triggers, directional sound generators, and more. Our state-of-the-art fabricating machines, experienced craftsmen assure a customized fit and finish that is built to your exhibit specifications.
Brand Graphics and Presentations that Grab Attention
Get noticed and tell your story with customized, compelling exhibit graphics both printed and electronic. Let our graphic, presentation design, and production studio create a compelling immersive environment with integrated digital and print graphics. Whatever the application – from speaker support to huge video walls to murals and augmented reality – our in-house team delivers perfectly produced, beautiful, fitted exhibit graphics, and video every time.
Excel at Virtual or Hybrid Events & Trade Shows
Trade shows are evolving to hybrid events in which face-to-face, in person meetings, and presentations are being coupled with virtual, on-line productions. Image 4 can optimize your entire trade show program through technology and web portals. Our environment design can accommodate broadcast and stage lighting. Our on-line Content Management System even allows you to deliver augmented content such as PowerPoint shows, demonstration videos, or pre-recorded video from remote offices and staff.
Trade Show Exhibit Installation & Dismantling Service
We do it all for you; simply show up on opening day! We take care of everything – from logistics and freight/shipping to exhibit set-up and dismantling, to stocking your refrigerators if needed – and have never missed an opening deadline!
- Project Management: An Image 4 project manager will coordinate and manage the nuts and bolts of trade show exhibit installation. We will oversee on-site installation of trade show exhibits, custom display fixtures, and digital and communications graphics. We will also collaborate and communicate with any outside service providers to help align the project to support your timeline, budget, and project needs.
- Complete White Glove Service: We take care of everything – from freight/shipping to exhibit set-up, dismantling and logistics, and are adept at managing multiple assets at simultaneous shows or on tight timelines.
- Logistical Expertise: We make sure your trade show booth assets are safely and efficiently packaged, shipped, and delivered when and where you need them. We can help you manage multiple assets at simultaneous shows or on tight timelines between shows. We know how to get your project through potential red tape and work effectively with show labor (including unionized workers), site managers, national & international freight companies, and customs.
- Exhibit Pull and Prep: If your exhibit assets are stored with us, our white-glove service includes pre- and post-event inspection, cleaning, and repair of all physical assets. This includes exhibit hardware, custom display fixtures, technology, furniture, and graphics.
Trade Show Exhibit Asset Management
Let Image 4 manage storage, maintenance, and repair of your trade show exhibit assets, all at your command using our industry leading software. Never worry about inspection, cleaning, kitting, repair, and repacking of all your exhibit assets prior to a show – we’ll do that for you. We survey them for damage, issue a report showing potential issues, and availability for the next event.
Stay ahead of your trade show calendar with a complete suite of services that streamline show logistics and communications. With preferred access to our online Event Suite Software, you will be able to manage asset location, check inventory levels, deploy marketing assets, and track down previously deployed assets quickly and easily .
Our large, 40,000 square feet New Hampshire and 20,000 square feet Las Vegas warehouses are conveniently located for both West and East Coast shows and events saving you time and freight costs.
Increase Exhibit & Trade Show ROI with Image 4
Amplify your message through effective targeting, enlightening analytics, and results-driven lead management. Image 4’s Exhibit & Tradeshow Marketing services allow our team to work with yours to customize your trade show-based sales development strategy into one that is predictable, effective, and grows revenue for your company.
Our comprehensive trade show marketing service is designed to maximize the ROI of your overall trade show program. It includes:
- Analysis of potential shows and development of their business case
- Pre-show, in-show, and post-show lead management strategy
- Staffing analysis to ensure every prospect is greeted, evaluated, and “sold" to
- In-show data capture with a variety of technology: apps, NFC, IR, opt-in, etc.
- Post-show analytics that use data to help determine ROI
Contact Image 4