Trade Show Marketing Support from Image 4
Build Traffic. Drive Leads. Maximize ROI.
Build, Execute, Measure and Maximize. Image 4’s Event Marketing Suite allows our team to work with yours to customize your trade show-based sales development strategy that is predictable, effective, and grows revenue for your company.
Amplify your message through effective targeting, enlightening analytics, and results-driven lead management.
Marketing Support includes:
- Show Selection. Evaluate the shows you currently attend and potential future shows so you can select the best shows for your business, budget andgoals. We can help you build business case for a particular show by focusing on demographics and metrics, walking you through
your cost per lead to help justify a show budget.
- Pre- and Post-show Lead Management Strategy. Use our mail and social management platform to craft content, time the conversation and measure the contact and reach of your communications with prospects and customers. We help create interest, drive attendance and pre-qualify visitors to your exhibit. Best of all, the data can be ported directly to your sales management/CRM software.
- Staffing Analysis. Model your staffing load to ensure every prospect is greeted, evaluated and “sold" to. Model traffic velocity, demos, and conversations to ensure all opportunities are captured. Staffing analysis helps lower costs by controlling timing and efficiency.
- In-Booth Data Capture. Capture data on the show floor with a variety of technology: apps, NFC, IR, opt-in, just to name a few. Image 4 can work with your sales team to develop and implement the structural and technological platform to capture, measure and manage leads from the show floor to your first sales meeting.
- Post-show Analytics. Image 4 staff will guide you through the metrics of show measurement. An Image 4 Program Review will deliver both the empirical data and our suggestions on where beneficial changes can be made. We’re marketing people too, so we will tell you when your program is particularly effective and suggest strategies for investing in that success.
Contact Image 4
Client Success Story:
Cirtronics. 40 year-old contract manufacturer Cirtronics had never before developed leads via a trade show program. Stephanie Gronvall, Director of Marketing, approached Image 4 to help design a sales development program from the ground up.
Working with the Cirtronics team, Image 4 helped identify shows with prospects aligned to Cirtronics manufacturing strengths. We then dove deep into the company’s successes and helped build a strong value presentation which was turned into positioning, digital and print messaging, and display graphics for the newly-designed trade show exhibit.
Image 4 designers created corporate iconography and developed a series of pre-show emails with specific language for each of three target project influencers. At-show incentives helped attract the right visitors, and pre-scheduled appointments with Cirtronics product engineers helped uncover specific project opportunities at the show.
Contact info was ported to Image 4’s Event Suite platform for immediate technical document fulfillment via emailed PDF. Prospects were favorably impressed with the breadth of information and the timely delivery. Cirtronics sales staff and inside sales engineers reported a measurable increase in RFQ’s, initial design conversations, and engineering specification projects.
In three years, Cirtronics has added 50% in gross revenue.
Learn More About:
- Trade Shows Overview
- No Surprises Trade Show: Ownership Solution
- No Surprises Trade Show: Rental Solution
- Exhibit Design & Fabrication Service
- Installation and Dismantling Service
- Exhibit Asset Management Service
- Event Suite Software
- Exhibit Idea Generator
Serving Metro Boston, New England (Manchester, NH; Hartford, CT; Providence, RI; Portland, ME; Burlington, VT) and locations across the country and around the world.