Trade Show Installation & Dismantling Service
Worry-Free Installation, On Time, Every Time
Get white glove trade show installation managed and delivered by meticulous staff. An Image 4 project manager will coordinate and manage the nuts and bolts of trade show exhibit installation, building your exhibit from the ground up (including graphic and structural install). We take care of everything – from logistics and freight/shipping to exhibit set-up and dismantling, to stocking your refrigerators if needed!
White Glove Installation Services Include:
- Project Management. An experienced Image 4 project manager will oversee on-site installation of exhibits, custom display fixtures, digital and communications graphics. The project manager will also collaborate and communicate with any outside service providers and help align the project to support your timeline, budget, and project needs.
- Exhibit Pull and Prep. If your exhibit assets are stored with us, our white glove service involves pre- and post-event inspection, cleaning, and repair of all physical assets including exhibit hardware, custom display fixtures, technology, furniture and graphics.
- Shipping and Logistics. We make sure your assets are safely and efficiently packaged, shipped, and delivered when and where you need them. We can help you manage multiple assets at simultaneous shows or on tight timelines between shows.
- Labor. We will manage a qualified labor force and see that your exhibit is installed exactly to site specifications and regulations, and looks just the way you need to present yourself perfectly!
The Image 4 Advantage
We’ve never missed an opening deadline! You can be confident that everything will be in place in time to welcome every customer and prospect.
Direct Partnership. We encourage feedback and respond throughout the process, creating a partnership between your team and other outside service providers. You retain direct access to and control over the installation process.
No Surprises. Rest easy knowing you will get white glove service and you won’t have to deal with complex scheduling and personnel management where a mistake could mean a show-floor catastrophe.
Logistical Expertise. We work across North America and many different countries, so our staff knows how to get your project through the red tape and work effectively with show labor, site managers, freight companies and customs.
An Outstanding Track Record. In 30 years we have delivered nearly 1000 major exhibits, with a build release on-time record of 100%. Your on-site success is core to everything we do.
- No Surprises Trade Show™: Ownership Solution
- No Surprises Trade Show™: Rental Solution
- Trade Show Marketing Services
- Exhibit Design & Fabrication Services
- Installation and Dismantling Services
- Exhibit Asset Management Services
- Event Suite Software
View the Image 4 Trade Shows Portfolio
Serving Metro Boston, New England (Manchester, NH; Hartford, CT; Providence, RI; Portland, ME; Burlington, VT) and locations across the country and around the world.