Trade Show Asset Management
Store and Manage Exhibit Assets Effortlessly
Stay ahead of your trade show calendar with a complete suite of services that streamline show logistics and communications. With preferred access to our online Event Suite Software, you will be able to quickly and easily manage asset location, check inventory levels on branded merchandise or printed literature, kit and deploy marketing assets, and track down previously deployed assets. Proudly serving Metro Boston, New England and beyond!
Exhibit asset management includes:
- Asset Storage. Control your costs by storing assets close to where you’ll need them. Take advantage of our 60,000 sf East Coast warehouse and our 20,000 sf Las Vegas warehouse.
- Asset Maintenance. Never worry about inspection, cleaning, repair and repacking of all your exhibit assets prior to a show – we’ll do that for you. We survey them for damage and issue a report showing potential issues and availability for the next event.
- Kitting and Fulfillment. Get the right exhibit and graphics to the right reps, on-time, every time. Manage how many pens, squeeze-balls and brochures each rep uses for the event and know when you need to restock. Image 4 will pull and kit each of your event packages to your specification guaranteed, or you don’t pay for the service.
- Event Suite Software: Asset Management Module. Simplify management of all your assets and collateral with our easy to use cloud-based portal. Upgrade to Image 4 Event Suite and manage personal travel and lodging, assign human resources to shows, and get a birds-eye view of your total event program demands and budgets.
Client Success Story
Bradford Networks. Bradford Networks develops sales through a national staff of reps and a series of trade shows, small meetings and “lunch and learns".
Given the challenge of handling up to 24 marketing assets each month, Bradford came to Image 4 for help. Using the Asset Management module of our Event Suite Software, we inventoried assets, set minimum replenishment levels and created a matrix of content, hardware and show requirements. The platform allowed Bradford to easily program the right display and documents for each event online and ship them to the responsible rep.
The software automatically alerts when items are out-of-stock or assets are not returned, and integrates shipping and call-tag tracking for logistical simplicity. Result: Bradford uses assets 2-3 times more often which requires a smaller inventory and saves money.
Learn More About:
- Trade Shows Overview
- No Surprises Trade Show™: Ownership Solution
- No Surprises Trade Show™: Rental Solution
- Trade Show Marketing Service
- Exhibit Design & Fabrication Service
- Installation and Dismantling Service
- Event Suite Software
- Exhibit Idea Generator
Serving Metro Boston, New England (Manchester, NH; Hartford, CT; Providence, RI; Portland, ME; Burlington, VT) and locations across the country and around the world.