Image 4 had the pleasure of sponsoring and attending the 17th Annual New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility Conference (NHBSR) in Concord this month. It’s a unique opportunity to come together with like-minded businesses and keep an towards a more sustainable future, together.
This year, New Hampshire Senator Maggie Hassan visited with over 300 business and non-profit leaders in Concord. Her presentation reminded every attendee that there is tremendous power in the business community gathering to move forward initiatives. She reflected on the difficult situation in Washington, and encouraged us to make major changes at the local and State level to better our employees, communities and businesses.
We welcomed her message and certainly look forward to putting it into practice every day at Image 4. Here are just a few reasons we love partnering with NHBSR:
NHBSR Helps Businesses Stay Balanced
- The annual conference is a hive of networking, collaborating, and learning with over 200 organizational & business professionals who are leading the charge for sustainability throughout the state of New Hampshire.
- The sector-specific sessions keep everyone focused on the micro- and macro- level when it comes to corporate social responsibility.
- It’s not just once-a-year lip-service. NHBSR is a constant advocate for sustainable and socially-responsible business practices throughout the year. The association is a powerful convener and facilitator of businesses and individuals who are looking for education and support in running their businesses with an eye to balancing people, principles and profits.
Why We Partner with NHBSR
- Social responsibility in business is an integral part of how Image 4 does business.
- We strive to operate a business in which people, principles and profits are balanced and supportive goals.
- There’s great strength in collaboration and connection. Efforts to bolster the resiliency, vibrancy, and prosperity of our communities and world are vital to us all.