The Branch. Reimagined.
(Stay tuned for updates on this event)
Digital banking has pushed the branch to a fundamental inflection point. Financial institutions must rethink, reimagine, & retool branches if they are to succeed.
Future Branches Boston 2020 explores how leading financial institutions are revamping branch technology, re-tooling front line associates, and creating the in-branch customer experience of the future.
Future Branches brings together over 50 bank-side presenters with a carefully curated group of industry suppliers, delivering premium content over three information-packed days.
“Financial Marketing is evolving rapidly and our firm’s exposure to best practices at the Future Branches Conference supports our growth as well as that of our clients."
– Liz Hummel, Image 4 Vice President of Operations and President of the New England Financial Marketing Association
How Will Customers Experience Your Brand Tomorrow?
Financial Institutions are transforming their branches from transactional spaces to comfortable, supportive, client-focused spaces which help Professional Bankers learn about and design solutions for the financial aspirations of their customers.
It’s About the Experience® Image 4 partners with banks and credit unions to discover, communicate and execute their brand throughout their branch channel. Together with your team, Image 4 creates integrated, cross-channel experiences that attract, inform and support your loyal brand advocates.
Image 4 is proud to be a major co-sponsor of the Future Branches Boston Conference, the premiere annual forum where branch and retail banking innovators share and learn together rethinking, reimagining and retooling the branch environment and branch purpose to meet the needs of tomorrow’s customer and member.
Image 4 at Future Branches 2019
Image 4 was pleased to sponsor and participate in last year’s conference as well. Image 4 CEO Jeff Baker delivered the keynote address on Tuesday, July 23 titled “From Transactions to Trusted Advisor; How Experience Design Drives Branch Transformation”.
To learn more about how Image 4 approaches Customer Experience Design, contact Jeff Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image 4 is recognized in the industry as an innovative thought-leader and award-winning experience design firm. Image 4 Vice President of Operations Liz Hummel has served on the Board of Directors of the New England Financial Marketing Association since 2016 and currently serves as its President. Jeff Baker, CEO and Creative Director has spoken on customer engagement in the physical space for over a decade. He currently teaches experience and exhibit design at the Rhode Island School of Design.
- Download the FutureBranches 2018 Keynote presentation by Jeff Baker on “Friction as a Design Element“.
- Read about how Image 4 helped South Shore Bank transform its Hingham branch in this article in The Financial Brand, titled “Bank’s New Branch Design is ‘Just Better'".
- You can also download our Brand to Branch Design Book for inspiration, or click here if you would like us to send you a hard copy of the book.
- Learn more about the future of branch banking in Image 4’s Experiential Banking White Paper.
Contact Image 4
Learn More About:
- Image 4 for Banks & Credit Unions
- Brand Immersion Strategy
- Omni-Channel Experience
- From Brand to Branch
- Branch Optimization
- Concept & Creative Services
- 3D Design Services
- Project Management Services
- Fabrication Services
- Digital & Graphic Production Services
- Installation Services
Is your branch a Future Branches leader?
Take our Aligned Brand Self Test now to find out!